Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bucket list update

Okay, here's the status. The things in Bold are the things I've accomplished. Needless to say, the results aren't good. Of course, it goes without saying, that my priorities have changed considerably since I wrote the first things down in November 2007. Well, yes, a lot of other things have changed as well.

Leave my job as a full-time employee and work as a consultant sporadically
Climb down into the Grand Canyon
Go to the parts of the United States I haven’t been to yet -- Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, the Carolina's
Visit Florida
Get my memoir published
Get a poetry book published
Read all the books that are waiting for me on the shelves in my closet -- starting with "The Golden Notebook"
Spend time outside in my garden
Get a Buddha for my garden
Spend more time in my home office
Write some new poems
Take a cruise on the Cunard in the Princess suites to Scandinavia and Russia
Visit my brother and his family in Denver
Go to Virginia to see Anna and Ian – this should probably be first on the list – and while there see the Annie Leibowitz exhibit at the Corcoran
Contact some folks about my blog
Get into a Mikveh
Be a better friend -- spend time with my friends no matter what.
Learn Italian
Live in Italy for a year
Keep my job until the economy turns around
Keep optimistic that the economy will turn around!!!!

No comments: