Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 random things

Facebook gave me the opportunity to post 25 random things about myself. So, I just began typing. Here's the list I came up with.

1. I get up at 5 am every morning to go to the gym
2. I am a fanatic about getting over 12,000 steps on my pedometer every day
3. I love to go to the movies
4. I have a blog: madeline40.blogspot.com
5. I write in my journal most every day
6. I'm trying to sell my memoir -- anyone know an agent out there?
7. My husband and I met at work -- the old TRW
8. We've lived in the same house in Manhattan Beach since 1979
9. We and our family lived on the Marshall Islands in the South Pacific in 1977-1978
10. I want to live in Italy for at least a year
11. My mother and father both immigrated to the United States from Eastern Europe
12. I'm studying Italian
13. I don't drink coffee
14. I'm lactose intolerant
15. I haven't eaten red meat in almost 30 years
16. I love my new boss at work
17. My son is an actor and a tennis pro
18. I am a published poet
19. Esalen in Big Sur is my favorite place to go
20. I have many Buddhas around my home
21. My mother lived to be 94 years old
22. One of my favorite vacations included 5 days and 6 nights crossing the Atlantic on the QM2
23. I love to walk down to the beach from my home and along the Strand
24. I've lived in Manhattan Beach since 1972 and watched it grow up
25. I'm glad this is number 25!!!

No comments: