Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Madison


Madison is seventeen years old today. We first met when she was eighteen months old. That day she  took my hand and we bonded immediately.

I think of Madison as my granddaughter I love her so much. We spend a lot of time going to lunch and the movies together. She is also known as the Sundance_Kidd, the writer of a wonderful movie review blog.

During the last couple of years of Paul's life when he was living at home, he bonded with Madison too. She would sit beside him on the piano bench as he played for her, he put her up on his lap and showed her how to use the computer, and he played with her out in our yard. He was very sweet with her.

She says she still remembers those days.

Madison, I hope you're having a wonderful birthday. I'm so glad you are in my life.

No comments: