Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy birthday, Ben



Tomorrow is Ben's 35th birthday. So, like the proud mama I am, I'm showing him off yet again. I'm sure this photo is somewhere on this blog already, but with a face like his, I see nothing wrong in posting it another time or two.

We're celebrating tomorrow night at his favorite restaurant, Via Veneto, on Main Street in Santa Monica. We've got a lot to celebrate -- his engagement as well as his birthday. His 35th year promises to be very full.

Happy Birthday, Ben. Have a wonderful year and more!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Have a great time Madeline! I live just around the corner from where you'll be - Rose and Pacific.

madeline40 said...

Thanks for reading, Tamra. It's so rare to get a comment that I've almost given up looking for them.
Ben and Marissa live in the building where Via Veneto is. You guys should meet -- you're neighbors.