Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Super Tuesday 2

Hilary Clinton came from behind yesterday and won three primaries. When all is said and done, I really want her to win. It’s the feminist in me. I want a woman in the White House. Of course, I don’t want just anyone. I wouldn’t vote for Condeleza Rice on a bet, but I know Hilary would do an excellent job. She may not be as charismatic as her opponent, but I feel she is more experienced and savvy about the needs of our country. He’s an orator and a very good one at that. But, he hasn’t given me any answers that could win me over yet.
It is too bad that both Democratic candidates are doing so well. Perhaps, as the pundits have been suggesting, they will team up and run together. Then the question is who would run for President and who for VP. Now, there’s the rub.
Sorry, I know this wasn't supposed to be a political forum, but I couldn't resist. I really got excited when I saw the Texas numbers turn in Hilary's favor last night.

No comments: