Nevertheless, I'm participating in an event sponsored by the Online Book Publicity Group. It's called the Biggest Ever Fb Page Like-fest, hosted by Hajni Blasko. Here's her instructions:
INSTRUCTION! PLEEEEEEASE READ.
- Have an active Facebook page related to the Publishing Industry
- Willingness to return the favor and like the pages of others.
HOW TO POST YOUR LINK
- Copy and paste ONLY your facebook page URL as a Comment to the top post of mine.
- This event is not to promote your book to other authors, since that doesn't really work. It is strictly to gain more Likes. Therefore, do not include any text with your link.
- Once copied wait for and leave on the preview ON, allowing others to easily like your page.
HOW TO LIKE OTHERS
- Please return at a later time and before the 28th 10:00.
- Click on View .... Comments and start liking. You do not need to go to the page, just hover over the title of the page within the preview.
- Please indicate the likes you completed by liking the post of the URL itself. This will tell the recipient who to like back.
- Please do not state, I liked your page etc, otherwise we will loose the focus and the tread will become uselessly long.
IF YOU NEED HELP
There are 2 Hosts at your services Garry Laredo and me Hajni Blasko.
Connecting with me/admin is appreciated but not a requirement. https://www.facebook.com/hajni.blasko
This event was created to help YOU with your online visibility.
Feel free to tell me about your titles here: http://www.onlinebookpublicity.com/bookpromotion.html
Plus, Hajni, has to keep reminding anxious authors not to post multiple links of the same page - it justs wastes our time.
The fest is going on all day today, so you still have a chance to join - I think.
Anyway, I've been liking pages like crazy in between my other writing work. I started at 832 page likes today, and as of right now I'm up to 897. Sixty plus new likes in just a couple of hours. Not too bad. Now I hope that will translate into sixty new book sales.
And if you want to like my page, here's the link: