Gratitude has been on my mind a lot lately - especially since my husband Bob of 42 years seems to be experiencing a lot a pain in his hip, and I worry about him. I don't want anything bad to happen to him, and I'm trying to be positive that nothing will. Our marriage and our friendship is something I am very grateful for.
Here's my list - at least so far:
- My good health and healthy life style of a good diet and lots of exercise
- My happy marriage
- My wonderful son and daughter-in-law
- That I can continue to write and work toward ending the stigma of mental illness and preventing suicide
- Many loving friends and family members
- That I can still workout or take a walk every day of the week
- That I live in what I think is the most beautiful place in the world – only 10-minutes from the beach
- That we live comfortably in the same house we’ve lived in since 1979
- My ever increasing creativity
- The strength to go on even in the face of a terrible tragedy
So, how about sharing your list with me?