Saturday, November 17, 2012

Exciting news



I am so excited that the editors at the Story Circle Network have chosen my memoir as one its November picks.

I joined the Story Circle Network last month, and I’m already reaping its benefits. Here is a short description of its mission, which is right up my alley:

The Story Circle Network, offering classes, workshops, story circles, reading circles, retreats, and conferences, is an international not-for-profit membership organization made up of women who want to document their lives and explore their personal stories through journaling, memoir, autobiography, personal essays, poetry, drama, and mixed-media.

And here is how to get more information:
  • To learn more about who we are, go here.
  • To learn about our many ongoing activities, subscribe to our free email newsletter.
  • For more information, see our FAQ or contact us via email: storycircle at storycircle.org or phone: 512-454-9833 or write to: Story Circle Network, P.O. Box 500127, Austin TX 78750-0127
Thank you, Story Circle Network, for being here for me and other women writers who want to tell their stories and have their stories heard.

No comments: