Madeline and Marissa
My lovely daughter-in-law, Marissa Hall Sharples is a very spiritual woman. And she is a certified Reiki healer. I had a Reiki session with her yesterday and came upon the following hanging in the bathroom of her studio. I felt I had to share it with you. It's another way to change your life in this New Year.
By the way, the session was so relaxing and healing. I recommend you try Reiki out sometime. You’ll definitely get hooked.
FORMULA FOR GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY SPIRITS
Practice these three at all times:
- Be Positive
- Be Present
- Be Grateful
- Eat lots of fresh food
- Open and air-out residence
- Take lots of relaxing walks amongst nature
- Play uplifting music
- Wear comfortable clothes at home
- Take relaxing baths (herbal is great)
- Read uplifting literature
- Practice deep breathing three times a day
- Do some exercise daily (walk, bike, hike, yoga, dance aerobics, Pilates, etc.)
- Be creative (the arts, music, cooking, writing, woodwork, graphic design, etc.
- Keep a journal daily
- Have a massage weekly
- Be sincere, speak the Truth
- Express your feelings openly
- Keep positive, uplifting company
- Do some service for others
- Practice compassion, loving kindness, patience
- Use positive speech (our words create reality)
- Be a good example to others
- Have fun! And do whatever brings you and others peace, love, joy, happiness, harmony, and good health
- Enjoy the journey
- Live life fully each moment
- Share love with all.