Friday, April 20, 2012

Call to action - April Platform Challenge - Day 19


As part of the April Platform Challenge my task today is to ask you to do two things:

  • Please click on the share buttons  - they are big and prominent at the top of the right side bar on this page
  • Please sign-up for my email feed – see the little box just under the share buttons. It has room for you to type in your email address. Please click Submit when you've finished.

And one more thing that is not part of my assignment:

Please join me at the LA Times Festival of Books on the University of California campus either or both Saturday and Sunday June 21 and 22, from 12 noon until 2:00 pm. I’ll be at the Greater Los Angeles Writer’s Society booth number 970. Hopefully I’ll be signing lots of copies of my book: Leaving the Hall Light On: A Mother’s Memoir of Living with Her Son’s Bipolar Disorder and Surviving His Suicide (Lucky Press, 2011).




You can’t miss me. I’m the one with the long gray hair.



No comments: