Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday sunset

Since my skin has stopped liking the sun, I've had to find ways to either exercise indoors or stay on the shady side of the street.


So, I decided to take my big long walk to our beach late yesterday afternoon, and I was rewarded with some beautiful sunset views. Opposite was a full moon. It was dark by the time I got home, but no worries. I know I'll venture out at that time of day again. I was also amazed at how many people were out watching the sunset from our walking strand and the Manhattan Beach pier.





Besides I got to try out my new cell phone's camera. What do you think?

2 comments:

Janice said...

I think these sunset photos are absolutely stunning, Madeline! I love them. Thank you so much for sharing. We watch the sunrise and sunset from our home, but we have trees all around rather than the beautiful ocean.

madeline40 said...

Thanks so much, Janice. You and Mark must come out to California and let me show them to you in person.