It’s time to get back to my writing life again. I know this list looks daunting but it’s not much more than I’ve already been doing for the last six months or so. But I must say that writing this all down makes it seem more ambitious.
Hopefully, this list will encourage my writing readers to join me.
· Participate in the January River of Stones project – notice something properly and write a small piece (stone) about it every day this month
· Finish Doreen Cox’ Adventures in Mother Sitting book and write a review
· Read and comment on other writing blogs to get ready for a May blog tour promoting the release of the eBook and paperback editions of Leaving the Hall Light On
· Write a thousand words a week on my novel
· Write at least one poem a week – use Robert E. Brewer’s prompts at Poetry Asides as a jump start
· Enter a poem into a contest or for publication at least once a month
· Post a poem a week on my Facebook poetry group pages, Poetry Pact and Poets. Writers, Photographers, Musicians, Artists ~ Networking Group
· Get my three- minute video up on Marla Miller’s Over 45 women speak website
· Start meeting with a writing group
· Write, write, write, journal, journal, journal and blog, blog, blog (here and on Red Room) – just do a bit of writing everyday