Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gone

About my book. The manuscript and other sundry pieces are on their way to New York. And for the next four to six weeks I’ll be doing the equivalent of biting my finger nails – whatever that may be. I’m very excited and of course nervous. But, in the meantime I’m about to embark on my next writing project – an updated version of the book I co-wrote, Blue Collar Women, that was published in 1994. A daughter of one of my colleagues came across it while researching possible jobs on the internet. So, the topic is still relevant. Hopefully, the publisher will agree. It’s really perfect timing. I definitely am leading the writer’s life right now – I’m even writing brochure and webpage copy at work – which may come in handy when I finally leave my day job for good.

No comments: