Sunday, February 3, 2008

Revisiting my choices....

I think I’ve boiled it down to five choices about my job situation:

• Quit cold turkey
• Stay on indefinitely
• Work part time
• Retire formally and return as a contractor
• And, this may be a little outside the box, work part time for the next couple of months and return full time in April when the instructions for the next stage of the proposal come in. That, at least, will give me some time to concentrate and think about which of the first four choices would be best.

Bob and I talked about my options, and what’s so is that we need me to make some money – maybe not as much as I make now, but we can't continue in the life style we currently enjoy without my bringing something in. Besides that, I know I’ll need to keep working at some level just to keep my sanity.

So, now it's time to act. I've been paralyzed long enough.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

So, after you decide, you'll have to post it! We'll all be waiting. Love, Sherry