Monday, February 18, 2008

The never-ending bucket list revision

About my bucket list. I just looked at my earlier bucket list blog entries to revisit what I’ve put down so far. Though I don’t have a lot of travel destinations on it, I need to add two more trips: Israel and Egypt and India and the Taj Mahal. Other than that I feel like I’m traveled out. I’ve done so much traveling already. I like to be at home. It was such a pleasure to spend time at home and around Manhattan Beach over this past weekend. I live in a traveler’s destination point. I don’t need to go far from here to be just fine. If I can travel to all the destinations on my list and take small trips to see family and friends, I’ll feel complete. Besides Bob has some other destinations on his list. I’ll go to the places he wants to see; he’ll go to the places on my list. That should keep us busy for quite some time.

No comments: