Tuesday, December 25, 2007

To dos for the week

So, now that Hanukah and Christmas are over on to what I need to do to make the best use of my week away from work. First submit to poetry journals and contests. Second, work at finding an agent for my memoir – write letters to anyone I can think of who may have an in with an agent. Third, meet with my writing coach and work on any necessary changes to my manuscript. Fouth, decide if I need to have someone else read through the manuscript. Fifth, get the manuscript ready for the Kore Press open submission.
Besides all that I have a list of more movies to see. Today’s movie, Charlie Wilson's War, was great. Aaron Sorkin is a real master.
The other movies on my list are Atonement, Savages, Sweeny Todd, and the Great Debaters. I don’t know if I enough nights left in the week to see them all.
Needless to say, I don't know the meaning of the word, RELAX!!!!

No comments: